All accreditation processes take place online on services.ebac-cme.org
EBAC accepts applications from organizers of accredited education/ providers, who are a legal entity and not under the influence of commercial interests (according to the IACPDA definition) and for which a scientific Course Director has been appointed.
EBAC basically accredits two different types of educational activities:
1) live educational activities with a simultaneous presence of the audience, either on-site or online.
2) all forms of web based recorded educational programmes available on demand and articles/ texts.
For more detailed information, please read carefully the
- EBAC Accreditation Manual – 2021
- Roles and Responsibilities of Providers
- EBAC CE Credit/Point System
All other relevant documents, templates and texts can be found in the EBAC documents library.
You have questions? You can reach us here:
Post-accreditation/ evaluation/ event report: email@example.com